HDFC Bank Jobs 2021 For RBB-Personal Banker in Satna Madhya Pradesh :– HDFC Bank Careers 2021 in Satna. HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 for RBB-Personal Banker Jobs. HDFC bank Satna invites both freshers and experienced applicants for RBB-Personal Banker jobs Vacancies in Satna City. Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline from recognized university/Schools can apply for all respective private bank jobs according to their qualification and experience. As per the HDFC job description candidates must have attained prescribed age limitations. HDFC Bank will Invite shortlisted applicants by called for the further selection process of these posts. Find Latest Bank Job Vacancy in Satna for HDFC Bank Back Office Jobs.
Bank Jobs Seekers who are searching for HDFC Careers opportunity in Satna can check here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs opening Satna. HDFC Bank Careers portal open for various types of HDFC Bank Back Office Jobs in Satna. Candidates who are interested in HDFC Bank Walk in Interview Jobs in Satna can submit their resume for HDFC Bank Vacancy in Satna 2021.
Below Here We Provide Information About Type of jobs and their required qualification. For Current Job opening, you have to visit Bank’s official career page link given below
HDFC Bank Jobs in Satna 2021 Apply For RBB-Personal Banker Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Jobs 2021:-Walk in Interview Bank Jobs in Satna City For Freshers and experienced person. Candidates who have Graduation qualification can apply online or submit their resume. HDFC Bank Employment opportunity based on Direct Walk in interview in Satna Location. HDFC Bank Salary for various posts is in a range of Approx Rs. 3,86,566.00/- per year according to their post.
HDFC Upcoming Bank Job 2021 Satna
|Bank||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Job Profile||RBB-Personal Banker|
|Location||Bank Jobs in Satna|
|Salary||Rs. 3,86,566.00/- Per Year|
|Selection base||Direct Walk in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Satna 2021: Eligibility & Job Description
- Sales: 1
- Maintain Daily Sales Report 2
- CH 106 and CH 104 Calling a
- Structured bundled offering of Products and Services to the customer within the defined time line 3
- Ensure quality new acquisition on SA and CA for Resident/Non Resident a
- Walk Ins b
- Portfolio c
- Referrals(Friends/Family members/Associates) d
- Attrition control i
- Includes persuading the customer to continue and if required renew FDs ii
- Deepen by cross selling sticky products like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory
- Ensure quality of relationship while flagging
- Should be capable of maintaining eligibility iv
- Regular customer contact to establish needs of the customer and opportunities to cross-sell v
- Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts and ensure that customer does not attrite vi
- Ensure that the marketing analytics list on possible attrite, is called and retained 4
- Penetration of Saving Accounts on non liability customers 5
- Propagate the benefits of not being on DNC registration list in case a non-portfolio customer opts for it 6
- Utilizing the sales resources (BDR/COEX) for optimal sales support 7
- Penetration of FD to unique customers 8
- Using Data-mine for cross-selling 9
- Sales of various Credit Cards a
- Activation b
- Pitch for enhancement of limits c
- Promote active usage of credit cards: Ensure that the customer avails of add-on card for his family members 10
- Sales of Third Party Products to the customers a
- MF/Insurance/RBI Bonds b
- Ensure that requisite certifications are done (NISM V-A) 11
- Sales of Asset Products 12
- Disseminating product information 13
- Activation: To ensure that all accounts savings and current account (non ABM branches) opened in the month are activated as per product definition at the end of the next month
- All such accounts to maintain more than the required AMB 14
- Activation of LTD a/cs: To ensure that all LTD accounts are activated and remain in the same state month on month
- Maintain the list of active and inactive customers for both CA and SB and engage with the customers for balance build up and cross sell
- Calling of customers who have not transacted and know the reasons
- Escalate to BM / Product on any change in market situation / threat from competition due to which customers have stopped operations
- Corporate Salary: Calling on customers who transfer their salary a/cs to other banks immediately on credit a
- To ensure such customers are engaged and brought back to bank fold b
- To cross sell loan products with other banks for which such transfer may take place c
- To cross sell investments to such customers by which they will tend to maintain balances 16
- Calling on Large Value Attrition: a
- Customers who have attrited over a certain value (as defined by product) for both savings and current accounts to be called and reasons ascertained b
- To impress upon customers to make us the primary bankers and ensure that all funds are retained
- Enhancing customer wallet size a
- Ensuring that customers make us their primary bank i
- Knowing about where all the customer is currently banking and moving him to our Bank ii
- Ensuring that customer scope is done and products targeted accordingly iii
- Sales to family members and associates (all network) 18
- Attrition control of customers a
- Includes persuading the customer to continue and if required renew FDs b
- Monitor large amount movements / account closure from the deposit accounts and ensure that customer does not attrite c
- Ensure that the marketing analytics list on possible attrite, is called and retained B
- Managing Classic Portfolio: 1
- Manage the benchmark no
- of customers in the portfolio 2
- Extend Classic benefits to customers basis identification in eligibility lists/ LTR 3
- Ensure that individual customers are grouped and Customer To Group (CTG) Ratio is maintained on the portfolio 4
- By grouping them with their family members who already hold accounts with us 5
- By grouping them with their family members post selling liability products to the family members, if they do not have banking relationship with us 6
- Ensure that optimal levels of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPH) is reached 7
- Ensure that within each customer group a minimum number of stipulated Income Generating products are sold 8
- Ensure that the Customer Group profitability is achieved 9
- Manage Band 1 and 2 customers and ensure that they are moved to Band 3 and above 10
- Enhance Values within each of the customer groups 11
- Online updation of CRMNext at every stage of customer contact on the portfolio 12
- Proactively raising the eligible customers to the classic portfolio within the prescribed product product programme 13
- Ensure that all classic customers within the portfolio are contacted 14
- Usage of APT and data in CRM for effective call planning and review with BH / PBA(Pre call planning and post call review ) 15
- Detailed updation of interaction to be captured in CRM , Tasks/ leads to be created , profiler to be updated on same day of interaction
- Achievement of income plans and other benchmarks within portfolio: 1
- Ensure that income plans for the month and year are duly met across products 2
- Achieving of portfolio level benchmarks of and IPH 3
- Income product to be sold to each group of the portfolio in the year 4
- Ensure that the benchmark sales per month is met 5
- Usage of net banking / Mobile banking , Billpay, RDFD penetration benchmark to be met 6
- CEP to be met as per cycle 7
- All customers to have valid mobile and email address D
- Customer Service: 1
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered 2
- Recording complaints as per the specified process 3
- Resolving all complaints received (self, branch, other units) within the stipulated TATs 4
- Ensure appropriate customer communication on closures & copy of that to be filed
- Preventive complaint management 6
- Asking for feedback from customers, who may not be complaining 7
- Promoting all direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same 8
- Check back on recent customers registered to DBC channel and give any specific help required 9
- Responsibility of opening the customer account within the TAT
- Operations: 1
- Ensure certification of documentation required for opening and maintaining customer accounts 2
- Error free documentation for all account opening and all customer instructions (Stop payments, FD Closure, etc) 3
- Maintaining Tatkal kits as per laid down process 4
- As a locker custodian ensure that locker allotment and all other related operations is as per prescribed process 5
- Includes managing standing instructions 6
- Submission of daily e-schedule indicating the third party sales done 7
- Updation of CRM for the asset leads generated 8
- Updation of weed-out database on the portal 9
- Ensure KYC norms are adhered to at all points of time 10
- Ensure that 5-S norms are adhered to for individuals workstation 11
- Opening of accounts under smart account mode
- 1. Sales and Influencing Skills
- 2. Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- 3. NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
- 4. Planning and Organizing Skills
- 5. Communication
- 6. Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
HDFC Bank Jobs in Satna 2021- HDFC Bank Job Opening Satna for Bank Back Office Field Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 for Satna City:- HDFC Bank is now recruiting for Bank Back Office Jobs in .Private Bank Jobs in Satna Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who want to get HDFC Bank Satna Field Jobs & HDFC Back Office Jobs can submit their application form on official website of HDFC Bank.
HDFC Bank Satna Jobs 2021 Recruitment Brief Information
|Name of Employer Bank Careers||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Name of The Job Profile||Bank Clerk, Bank PO, Bank Office Executive/Field Workers,Field Officer, Assistant Manager , Sales Manager & Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Qualification||10th pass, 12th pass, B.Com , M.Com, Graduate , Post Graduate & MBA|
|Job Location||Bank Jobs in Satna|
|Job Types||Bank Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.12000-50000 / Per month|
|Job Category||Direct Walk in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy 2021: Job Description
Applicant who want to Join HDFC Bank work in Satna by HDFC Careers Team. They should know first HDFC Bank Job Description Below.
- Manage overall banking financial, Ops & A/ c work.
- Adhere to prescribed TAT/ SLAs for trade financial products.
- Prepare KYC’s MIS and BRS Reports.
- Build relationship with customers.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skill.
- Knowledge of some banking terms & process.
- Knowledge of some banking operation works.
Eligibility for HDFC Bank Satna Job Vacancy 2021
- Candidates who are searching for HDFC Bank Satna Jobs for B.Com ,MBA & HDFC Bank Satna Jobs for M.Com.
- Applicant have 10th Pass, 12th pass, Graduate & Post graduates can also apply for Back Office job Vacancies.
Base of Selection for HDFC Bank Vacancy in Satna
The Mode of Selection is through Direct Walk in Interview for eligible candidates.
HDFC Bank Jobs in Satna How to Apply
Applicants should know first how to submit the application form of these HDFC Latest Jobs in Satna 2021.
- You need first visit official link given in the below section.
- After clicking on submit resume option read carefully details.
- If you are have desire eligible for these vacancies in HDFC Jobs. Then fill the HDFC Bank Job Application form.
- After Submit the All eligibility Details please cross check once.
- Now you can attach your required documents with The Application form with your current photograph.
HDFC Bank Jobs in Satna→ Submit Your Resume Now