IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020 – IDBI Careers Employment News. IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020. Check Latest IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 with IDBI Recruitment Process. Get full Details of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 Vacancies.
Bank Jobs Seekers who are searching for IDBI Careers opportunity in India can check here Latest IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020 . IDBI Bank Careers portal open for Assistant Manager hiring for current IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 . Candidates who are interested in IDBI Bank Jobs in various location in India can submit their IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Application form for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy in India 2020.
Position – AVP Finance and Accounts
Experience – 15+years
Location – Mumbai – Cuffe Parade
Job Role and Responsibilities:-
The primary responsibility will be Accounting, Business Planning & Control, Cash flow management, Strategic Planning, Treasury, Taxation and continuously improving the Internal Financial Controls. Need to direct all financial related strategies. Should be well conversant with finalization of Accounts under IGAAP and IND AS.
- Oversee all financial functions including Accounting, Budget/Business Plans, Credit, Taxation and Banking Operations.
- Monitoring and review of Finance/Accounting Policies, procedures and practices in line with applicable Accounting Standards, legal requirements and industry best practices.
- Design and coordinate a wide variety of Financial /Accounting data and reports
- Ensuring prudent management of Companys cash flows.
- Ensuring timely completion and finalization of monthly/quarterly/annual Financial Statements of the Company
- Reporting/presentation of financial results to top management/Board
- Working with senior management in setting annual financial goals and targets for the organization.
- Compliance with Direct as well as Indirect Taxation
- Tracking, reporting and managing the overall financial performance.
- Liasoning with Statutory/Internal/C&AG Auditors
- Cost control functions.
Minimum 15 years of experience in overseeing financial /accounting operations of Financial Institutions/Financial Services organizations of which at least 2 years should be at Senior Management level.
Seasoned financial/accounting professional with relevant experience in successfully leading the finance function.
Should be well conversant with finalization of Accounts under IGAAP and IND AS.
Disclaimer– We are not an official recruiter/employer. Candidates should advised that read all details on official website before apply for any job position. We are not responsible for any error or mistake in this job post.
IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020 – IDBI Bank Careers Employment News
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2020:- IDBI Bank invites both freshers and experienced applicants for Assistant Manager jobs Vacancies in IDBI Bank. Candidates must have graduation or post graduate in any disciplines from recognized university can apply for all IDBI bank jobs. As per the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Notification job description candidates must have attained prescribed age limitations.
Follow This link for → Bank Jobs for B.Com
IDBI Bank will Invited shortlisted applicants by called for further selection process of these posts. After that selected aspirants shall be placed at any branch of IDBI Bank . You may get more details about latest IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Jobs in India with upcoming vacancies, IDBI Bank Assistant Manager result, call letter, IDBI Bank Assistant Manager recruitment process and etc. are given in career page of Bank Jobs in India.
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Brief Information as per IDBI Assistant Manager Notification
The IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 is conducted by Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI). This is a IDBI PO common exam for recruitment of Assistant Managers through direct recruitment in various branches of IDBI across the nation.
Follow This link for → Bank Jobs for M.Com
There are 600 current vacancies in IDBI Bank across all India for Assistant Manager. Candidates who have Graduate & Post Graduate degree. IDBI Bank assistant manager Salary is INR. 23,700- INR. 65,000 Per Month. Last Date not announced yet.
Latest IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Employment Exam Dates
|Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges||August 2020|
|Last Date for registration of Applications||Third week of August 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||Third week of August 2020|
|Tentative Online Examination||Third week of August 2020|
IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancies in 2020
|PWD – VH||5|
|PWD – OH||5|
|PWD – HH||5|
IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Job Requirement
Candidates who want to join IDBI Bank as an assistant manager, they need following eligibility criteria for fill up IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Application form.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Eligibility Details:
IDBI Bank Recruitment for Assistant Manager on the behalf of the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS Organization for Probationary Officers in every year. The Candidates who will passed out this IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Exam with a valid score card they will be eligible to apply for the Assistant Manager Vacancies. The following are the Eligibility details to apply for the IDBI Assistant Manager vacancies.
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Age: Applicants age should be Minimum age should be completed 20 years and maximum age is of 30 years.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes candidates – 3 years
- SC/ST PWD candidates – 15 years
- OBC PWD candidates – 13 years
- General PWD Candidates – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen (including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers): 05 years
- All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989
Educational Fulfillment Criteria As per IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Notification 2020:
- Contenders must possess Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Contenders should have scored minimum cut off marks in the Probationary Officers Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.
IBPS Score Requirements:
|Category||Minimum TWSS required|
|General and OBC||156 out 250|
|SC/ST||131 out of 250|
|PWD||106 out of 250|
Employment in IDBI Bank Asst Manager Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure Details:
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Selection will be completely on the basis of the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS Exam Organization for Probationary Officers. The Candidates who possess a valid score card on behalf of their qualifying status are only eligible to apply for the Assistant Manager Vacancies. The following are the Selection Procedure details to apply for the Assistant Manager vacancies.
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager is given below in form of all selection stages of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment Procedure.
- IBPS PO Common Written Exam: The Contenders who will pass out the IBPS PO Exam a valid score card issued by IBPS in the Probationary Officers Common Written Exam and have the score mentioned by IDBI Bank are only eligible. Eligible applicants shall be called for Interview in order of merit of IBPS Score Card in the ratio as may be decided by the Bank.
- Personal Interview: Recruitment for this post for Second Stage of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Personal Interview will be conducted for assess the applicant’s personality, level of communication, clarity and problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work to any part of the country, suitability for the post etc.
- Medical Examination: After clear your IDBI Assistant Manager Personal Interview Short listed candidates in the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Personal Interview would be referred for pre-recruitment medical examination.
- Final Selection: Final selection or offer of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Personal Interview performance in 1st CWE, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria submission of all necessary documents as proof to that effect.