Kotak Mahindra bank Jobs in Bhopal 2020 –Bank Jobs Near me, Madhya Pradesh Kotak Mahindra bank Job Vacancy for 10th, 12th Bank Job in Kotak Mahindra, Bank Jobs for Graduates & Post Graduates in Bhopal . Madhya Pradesh Kotak Mahindra bank Careers 2020 for Bhopal City. Kotak Mahindra Recruitment 2020 Bhopal Madhya Pradesh. Find Latest Kotak Mahindra bank Job Vacancy in Bhopal for Kotak Mahindra bank Back Office Jobs.
Bank Jobs Seekers who are searching for Kotak Mahindra Jobs near me can find nearest opportunity in Bhopal can check here Latest Kotak Mahindra bank Jobs opening Bhopal . Kotak Mahindra bank Careers portal open for various types of Kotak Mahindra bank Back Office Jobs in Bhopal . Candidates who are interested in Kotak Mahindra bank Walk in Interview Jobs in Bhopal can submit their resume for Kotak Mahindra bank Vacancy in Bhopal 2020.
Kotak Mahindra bank Bhopal invites both freshers and experienced applicants for above Office & Field jobs Vacancies in Bhopal City. Candidates must have 10th Pass , 12th, graduation or post graduate in any disciplines from recognized university/Schools can apply for all private bank jobs. Bank Job seekers who have 10th pass, 12th pass, Graduate & Post Graduate qualification can apply online or submit their resume. These Kotak Mahindra bank Employment Madhya Pradesh opportunity based on Direct Walk in interview jobs in Bhopal Location. Kotak Mahindra bank jobs in Bhopal Salary 2020 is Rs.12000.00-45500.00 / Per month.
Job Description- RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
We are a leading B2B ecommerce startup in the field of Agriculture and allied scetors and looking for self motivated, vibrant and dynamic relationship manager who is ready to challenge the status quo and raise the bar of performance within and outside of the team.
As this is B2B Agriculture and Allied sector startup, ideal candidate will have thorough understanding B2B business, crisp and clear understanding of Agriculture/Allied sectors & its products. A person with knowledge/Hands on in vendor accquaition ,onboarding and aware of APMC, eNam will be best fit for the role.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to people to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone and in person, wed like to meet you.
Relationship Manager responsibilties includes (But not limited to)-
- You will discover, identify and cordinate with FPOs/farmers and vendors for onboarding as seller on the platform
- Collect and File KYC documents for FPOs/vendors and get them approved in the portal as registered seller
- Help FPOs and Vendors to display their products/Services on the platform in appropriate categories
- Train FPOs /Vendor SPOC on the Vendor admin account and help in their queries on how to use the portal
- Report any technical issues to the technical team and get it fixed as per SLA.
- Build new,ongoing and maintain existing relationship by engaging with FPOs and vendors for product addition/maintaining inventory on portal
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new collaboration opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media, In person meeting
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from FPOs or Vendors and share with internal teamsRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
INR 4 lakh PA
Disclaimer- We are not an official recruiter/employer. Candidates should advised that read all details on official website before apply for any job position. We are not responsible for any error or mistake in this job post.
Kotak Mahindra Private Bank Jobs in Bhopal 2020 –Bank Jobs Near me, Madhya Pradesh Kotak Mahindra bank Job Vacancy for 10th, 12th Bank Job in Kotak Mahindra, Bank Jobs for Graduates & Post Graduates in Bhopal
Kotak Mahindra Private Bank Recruitment 2020 for Bhopal City:- Kotak Mahindra bank is now recruiting for Bank Back Office Jobs in . Candidates who want to get Kotak Mahindra bank Bhopal Field Jobs & Kotak Mahindra Back Office Jobs can submit their application form on official website of Kotak Mahindra bank.
Kotak Mahindra bank Bhopal Jobs 2020 Recruitment Brief Information
|Name of Employer Bank Careers||Kotak Mahindra bank Careers|
|Name of The Job Profile||Bank Clerk, Bank PO, Bank Office Executive/Field Workers,Field Officer, Assistant Manager , Sales Manager , Banking Associate & Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Qualification||10th pass, 12th pass, B.Com , M.Com, Graduate , Post Graduate & MBA|
|Job Location||Bank Jobs Near Bhopal|
|Job Types||Bank Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.12000.00-45500.00/ Per month|
|Job Category||Direct Walk in Interview Bank Jobs|
Kotak Mahindra bank Job Vacancy 2020: Job Description
Applicant who want to Join Kotak Mahindra bank work in Bhopal by Kotak Mahindra Careers Team. They should know first Kotak Mahindra bank Job Description Below.
- Manage overall banking financial, Ops & A/c work.
- Adhere to prescribed TAT/ SLAs for trade financial products.
- Prepare KYC’s MIS and BRS Reports.
- Build relationship with customers.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skill.
- Knowledge of some banking terms & process.
- Knowledge of some banking operation works.
Eligibility for Kotak Mahindra bank Bhopal Job Vacancy 2020
- Candidates who are searching for Kotak Mahindra bank Bhopal Jobs for B.Com ,MBA & Kotak Mahindra bank Bhopal Jobs for M.Com.
- Applicant have 10th Pass, 12th pass, Graduate & Post graduates can also apply for Back Office job Vacancies.
Base of Selection for Kotak Mahindra bank Vacancy in Bhopal
The Mode of Selection is through Direct Walk in Interview for eligible candidates.
Kotak Mahindra bank Jobs in Bhopal How to Apply
Applicants should know first how to submit the application form of these Kotak Mahindra Latest Jobs in Bhopal 2020.
- You need first visit official link given in the below section.
- After clicking on submit resume option read carefully details.
- If you are have desire eligible for these vacancies in Kotak Mahindra Jobs. Then fill the Kotak Mahindra bank Job Application form.
- After Submit the All eligibility Details please cross check once.
- Now you can attach your required documents with The Application form with your current photograph.
Kotak Mahindra bank Jobs in Bhopal → Apply Here